Incorporates a wide range of CPUs, expansions, various accessories and software, specially designed for GSM/GPRS wireless systems being used for remote measurements, data logging, control, diagnostics and object via short text messages (SMS) or CLIP calls. Configurable messages sending from device with static (text) or dynamic (text) and measured values content are a convenient way of passing important information to the monitoring center, or directly to the defined phone numbers. SMS messages sending or Call out can be triggered by change of binary input state, reaching alarm thresholds, marker state change, counters and clocks.
Highlights at a glance:Technical Specifications:Dimensions & Wiring Diagram:
* Integral GSM 850/900/1800/1900 modem
* GPRS, SMS ,Email and CLIP support
* Parameters in the program changing by means of SMS via cell phone
* Autonomous login into GSM/GPRS network
* Different I/O configurations available
- 2DI/1DO, 4DI/2DO, 8DI/4DO
- Analog inputs (DC010V,0/4..20mA,PT100)
- Expandable up to 40DI/36DO,36AI/36DO
- Expandable up to 16 PT100 inputs
* RTC, Timers and Counters, High speed input
* Event based transmission
* Remote configuration via GPRS and user friendly eSmsConfig software
* Firmware upgrade via serial port
* Configurable filtration for digital inputs
* Configurable output pulse width
* Access protection by password
* Diagnostic LEDs
* DIN rail/Wall mounting
* Max. 64 different short messages and voice alarms
* Max. 70 Unicode Characters in one short message
* Time-based and event-based SMS, Call-IN, Call-Out, Ring, voice &MMS
* IO status ,alarming message includes counters, analog values can be directly sent to Users
* Retentive memory capability
* Default Real Time Clock (RTC)
* Backup at Real Time Clock (RTC) at 25 °C:100 hours
* 2 PWM channels(333Hz) optional
* Pre-configured standard functions, e.g. on/ off delays, pulse relay ,counters ,
watchdog function, PI controller etc..
* Logic functions-AND, OR, NOT, XOR...
* Standard configure soft& Customized soft(Function block diagram).
* Data logging ( SD card socket built-in/ optional accessory).
* 4-lines, 16-character per line, backlight display& keypad optional
* Standard Modbus RTU/ASCII/TCP communication protocol supported.
* It's optional for x-Messenger to act as slave or master in certain Modbus communication network.
* 1 RS232, 1USB&1RS485 ports available.
* Optional Ethernet Interface.
* 1 Audio output interface optional.